Real people, real answers, real support.
We are here to serve. Whether your question is big or small, we’re here to support you every step of the way.
What we promise
- We answer FREE users within 48-72h and Paid users within 24h
- Timely and efficient support (during our office hours 7:00-21:00 GMT)
- Usage and configuration Guidance
- Incident Support - Identifying problems in the software (paid user only)
- Fix critical bugs asap
- Assistance with issues during installation (one time only)
- Upgrade Problem (max. 2 versions behind only even if you have an active membership)
- Regular updates
- Documentation on general subjects
What we expect from you
- Active subscription for commercial extensions
- Provide us the step-by-step to reproduce the issue
- Write a well written report with descriptive titles
- Accessible admin, FTP and Database credentials for technical issues
- Always use the latest version of Joobi Applications
- No help request for websites under local environments
- No help request for customized version of Joobi Applications
- No setup assistance for 3rd party extensions and problematic servers
- No Professional Services: Website building, personal product training and configurations
Step 1 — Got a question? Search First
We have compiled a list of articles and common questions that we hear from our customers. Ask or enter a search term below for quick results.
Note: If you can't find what you're looking for; try this custom search.
Step 3 — Read our Support Policy
We’d like to highlight some of the key guidelines to ensure that you understand how Joobi support works, what we can do — and do not do — for you; These guidelines are important to us because we know they’re important to you.
Step 4 — Places You'd Find Answers
Paid Members: Please use the ticket system for priority support.
Free Users: If you are a (jStore & jNews Core) user, you can access the ticket system however you may need to wait 48h to several days for a reply depending on the number of tickets on queue.
Free Trial Users: You have 30 days to access the free support offering through the ticket system. We do our best to respond within 24 hours for pre-sale questions.
- The community forum is for you to find and share ideas with other Joobi users around the world. It is not regularly monitored by the admin. If you are in need of immediate help please contact us via Ticket System.
- Live Chat support is for Pre-sales (pre-order and license) question only. Any troubleshooting assistance will not be honored.
Do you have a complex problem or questions? Our technical staff is always ready to help!